As part of Balance-Unbalance 2017, MSAE founder and co-chair, Eric Leonardson led “The Advances In Eco-Sensing and the Soundscape: A Virtual Panel” discussion. The panel was made up of Linda Keane, Norman Long, Amanda Gutierrez, Lindsey French and Leah Barclay. Advances In Eco-Sensing and the […]
You are invited to participate in World Listening Day on July 18, 2014.
Our theme is “Listen To You!”
- How do you make yourself heard by others ?
- How do you listen and what do you hear when you want to be unseen?
- How might the sounds you produce adapt to your nearby environment?
- What might a “listening ethic” be?
- How might such an ethic apply to understanding the relationship between all living beings?
Please visit www.worldlisteningproject.org and help us get the word out. Since 2010 thousands people and organizations have observed and celebrated this annual event. This year promises to be another exciting time to learn out about all the dynamic ideas and approaches they have.
Participate in the 2014 World Listening Day by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org about your plans. Please be sure to include “World Listening Day” in the subject line or download the 2013 World Listening Day participation form here. Thanks!