Invitation to 2014 World Listening Day – “Listen To You!” – July 18
You are invited to participate in World Listening Day on July 18, 2014.
Our theme is “Listen To You!”
- How do you make yourself heard by others ?
- How do you listen and what do you hear when you want to be unseen?
- How might the sounds you produce adapt to your nearby environment?
- What might a â€œlistening ethicâ€ be?
- How might such an ethic apply to understanding the relationship between all living beings?
Please visit www.worldlisteningproject.org and help us get the word out. Since 2010 thousands people and organizations have observed and celebrated this annual event. This year promises to be another exciting time to learn out about all the dynamic ideas and approaches they have.
Participate in the 2014 World Listening Day by emailing email@example.com about your plans. Please be sure to include â€œWorld Listening Dayâ€ in the subject line or download the 2013 World Listening Day participation form here. Thanks!